Website terms and conditions (for users)
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the Guru Shack Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Service T&Cs/ FAQs
Cancellations - As a user you are able to cancel or reschedule your booking a minimum of 24 hours before the session time. In the case of a cancelling, you will be fully refunded. If you cancel after the 24 hour minimum deadline you will not be entitled to a refund. You may reschedule your booking by logging in, visiting your profile and clicking ‘reschedule’ under the booking you wish to amend. If the guru cancels your booking, you will be informed and provided with 3 alternative date and time options to choose from by our customer team to rebook. Should none of these be suitable, you will be provided with a full refund.
Refunds - All confirmed refunds will be subject to a 3-5 day return time.
Your Booking - All confirmed bookings will be visible on your profile page. You will also receive a booking confirmation email as well as a cancellation confirmation for any bookings you cancel.
Type of Booking - You will have the option to select a number of booking types including: Face to Face, Video Call, Service.
Face to Face bookings - A full address will be provided once the booking is complete, please take note of the location listed prior to booking. Video Call - You will receive a link to join the video call by email. Service - depending on the service type, we will link you with the provider.
Complaints - For any issues or customer service assistance required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.